Welcome to The Victoria School for Ideal Education
VSIE staff and students are deeply grateful to live, play and do our work on the traditional territories of the Esquimalt and Songhees First Nations, in unceded Lekwungen Territory. We appreciate and acknowledge those that have stewarded this land before us and those that continue to work hard to maintain those sacred traditions.
Parents, students and teachers love VSIE because we offer:
- Independent School with outstanding education from kindergarten to grade 8
- Small class sizes ensuring personalized attention for each student
- A friendly and nurturing environment where children truly know they are seen, heard and supported for who they are.
- Teachers who recognize that learning and being in the world needs not only academic skills but emotional, physical and spiritual knowledge as well.
- Meditation and nature integrated into the daily program
The Victoria School for Ideal Education offers a rich and varied curriculum which integrates provincial learning outcomes with Consciousness-Based Education™.
Consciousness-Based Education promotes effortless, enjoyable learning, while nurturing our students’ intelligence, creativity and receptivity to knowledge, their sense of self and confidence in their abilities.
Small Class Sizes – Victoria BC
Our focus on small class sizes, is reflective of our dedication to offer a high quality of education to our students. The student to teacher ratio is much appreciated and rare to find in Victoria BC.