For the 2020-2021 school year, the tuition fee for students from kindergarten to grade 8 is $6,000 per year. (10% reduction for second child, 50% reduction for third child & 75% for fourth child.) The previous sibling discounts will carry over for families with children registered at VSIE for the 2019-20 year and earlier.
Notice: Fees are set by the Victoria School for Ideal Education Society Board of Directors. They are reviewed annually and are set early in the year for the following school year.
- One time – non-refundable $50 fee (return with Application Form)
FEES FOR STUDENTS DUE UPON CONFIRMED REGISTRATION:
- $100 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- $600 Registration Deposit (non-refundable)
- $600 Family Bond (Due upon enrollment of the first child in the family & is refundable at 100% face value, less any outstanding arrears, within ninety days from the date the last student in the family is no longer enrolled at VSIE.)
INDIVIDUAL STUDENT ENRICHMENT FEES:
- Kindergarten-Grade 2 – $225 (non-refundable)
- Grades 3-5 – $325 (non-refundable)
- Grades 6-8 – $375 (non-refundable)
VOLUNTEER DEPOSIT DUE UPON REGISTRATION:
Each VSIE family is asked to do 15 volunteer hours over the course of the school year to contribute to the smooth functioning and maintenance of the school. For families who are not able to manage the time for volunteer work, there is the option for an annual payment of $300 instead. Each family will be asked for a $300 cheque or Direct Deposit form dated May 31, of the current school year, which will be returned when the volunteer commitment is fulfilled.
- NSF Charge – $20
- Fee for late payment of any fees – 5% of outstanding fees accrued monthly
For the 2020-2021 school year, the tuition fee for international students from kindergarten to grade 8 is $14,500 per year, plus the additional fees noted above.
Inetrnational students must show proof of carrying their own health insurance.
The Refundable Family Bond
All families are required to purchase a onetime only Refundable Family Bond of $600. VSIE is a school committed to excellence and a caring learning environment. In order to maintain these standards of excellence, our Board of Directors has established this fund to provide financial stability throughout the school year by ensuring adequate cash flow between government grants.
Payment for the bond is due upon enrolment of the first child in the family and is refundable at 100% face value, less any outstanding arrears, within sixty days from the date the last student in the family is no longer enrolled at VSIE.
To apply to register, click here.